Terms & Conditions
Please note Project Fashion requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with Project Fashion.
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY – CLASSES/COURSES
- Seats in our classes are based on availability and do require registration as well as a non-refundable deposit of €30. This deposit is non-refundable and reserves the class for your child.
- Should you miss a class due to sickness or for any other reason, class term fee cannot be reduced; you are eligible to take this missed class in one of our other venues, within the current term.
- Should Project Fashion cancel a class a refund will be made in full within 10 business days, however, a refund will not be issued for any classes cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or any other event beyond our control. Project Fashion will issues credit or a gift voucher at this time.
- Your child’s registration can be transferred to another class time or day with one week notice (based on availability). Transfer must be of equal value.
- Should you need to cancel your registration for any reason one week prior to the start date of the class Project Fashion will process a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) within 10 business days.
- Deposits/payment cannot be transferred to another student.
- Balance MUST be paid at the start of term.
We would like to highlight our terms and conditions relating to this current pandemic regarding CLASSES:
As stated in point No 3:
- Should Project Fashion cancel a class a refund will be made in full within 10 business days, however, a refund will not be issued for any classes cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or any other event beyond our control. Project Fashion will continue the term where it left off as soon as is viably possible.
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY – CAMPS
- Seats in our camps are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of €30. This deposit is non-refundable and reserves a seat in camp for your child.
- Should Project Fashion cancel a camp a refund will be made in full within 10 business days, however a refund will not be issued for any camps cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or any other event beyond our control. In this case Project Fashion will issue credit or a gift voucher.
- Cancellation & Refunds (Camp only)
* Should you need to cancel your child’s registration for any reason one month prior to the start date of camp Project Fashion will process a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) within 10 business days.
* 15-30 days until the session start date, 50% refund
* 2 weeks prior to start of camp session, 25% refund
4. Your child’s registration can be transferred to another class time or day with three weeks notice (based on availability). Transfer must be of equal value. Deposits/payment cannot be transferred to another student.
5. Balance is due on the first day of camp.
We would like to highlight our terms and conditions relating to this current pandemic regarding CAMPS
As stated in point No 2:
- Should Project Fashion cancel a camp a refund will be made in full within 10 business days, however a refund will not be issued for any camps cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or any other event beyond our control. In this case Project Fashion will issue credit or a gift voucher. This voucher can be used up until end of 2021 in order to allow everyone to utilise it. This will be non-transferable.
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY – BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- All parties require a non-refundable €30 deposit to reserve the date. The balance is due the day of your child’s party. Birthday party cancellations will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- We require three weeks advance notice for any date or time changes. Project Fashion will do our best to accommodate your requested date based on availability provided your new date is within three months of the original date.
- Our birthday party prices are per child. We will contact you 48 hrs prior to your child’s party to get a final guest count; this is the number we will use when determining your balance. You will be charged for any extra guests who may not have rsvp’d.
We may collect the following information:
* Your name
* Student’s first name and age
* Contact information including phone and email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to complete reservations for our services, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will never sell your information.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR STUDENTS FOR WEEKLY WORKSHOPS:
The appointed Covid-19 work representative is:
Head tutor responsible for their venue
Guidelines: We will be following all guidelines advised by NPHET/HSE/THE EDUCATION BOARD/FAILTE IRELAND for our classes
We are considered a controlled environment according to the above bodies as we will be adhering to the following:
- We use Public or private venues.
- Using additional signage to ask customers not to enter if they have symptoms.
- Regulate entry so that the premises do not become overcrowded.
- Encourage pre-booking as much as possible.
- Use signage to direct customers to toilets.
6.Make regular announcements to remind customers to follow social distancing advice and clean their hands regularly.
- Provide additional hand sanitiser in Room.
- Customers should be seated at a table.
- Limit the number of tutors per group of students. Keep students in pods where possible.
- Physical distancing of at least 2 metre should be maintained between people seated at tables.
- As far as reasonably possible, physical distancing of 2 metres and a minimum of 1 metre – should be maintained between workers.
- Where at all practical, tutors should provide services to only 1 pod and should not move between multiple pods.
- The facility allows toilets not be used simultaneously by multiple gatherings.
HOW WE PLAN TO RE OPEN UNDER NEW GUIDELINES
Students parents will need to submit a COVID-19 Health Declaration for their child before each class. Forms will be emailed in advanced.
Each student is required to bring the following materials list for class to prevent cross contamination when sharing.
Hand sewing needle/Scissors/pins.
DROP OFF AND COLLECTION
- Payment will be made electronically pre class where possible.
- Parents are advised to wear face masks in the drop off zone. Children under 13 are not obliged to wear face masks .
- When parents and child are queuing please adhere to the 2 meter social distancing.
- Each parent is to drop off the child at the venue door and will not enter the building. The child will be greeted outside by a tutor. The tutor will ensure that the correct social distancing will take place in the queue.
- On entry to the building all students will Sanitize their hands.
- The students will be shown to their work place. This work place will be cleaned pre-class.
- Students will be briefed on the importance of social distancing and that they must stay at their work stations and raise their hand if they require help
- Children from the same household do not require to social distance
- On Collection children will remain at their work station.
- Parents will queue outside adhering to 2 meters social distance.
- As the parent approaches the door they will be greeted by the tutor, parents calls out the child’s name to the tutor, the tutor will ask that child to make their way.
- The next parent will be called up to the collection point.
- Each child will work at the same work station and not move around.
- Each child will have their own set of tools. No sharing of tool will take place.
- At the end of each session the tutors will wipe down the machines and work space.
Covid Officer: The main tutor will be the designated Covid officer. They will ensure all necessary hygiene and other guidelines are adhered to in relation to Covid-19. If any staff member or child at class is displaying symptoms, they will follow our procedure to ensure the safe isolation of the individual until it is possible for them to go home. A mask will be provided on site for any person who is displaying symptoms. Those potentially affected will be advised to phone their GP and follow their GP’s medical guidance. Project Fashion will complete an incident report and comply with any HSE contact tracing requests.
Reduced Class and room Capacity: The number of children permitted at each of our class venues will be reduced in order to achieve the best social distancing practices amid the Covid-19 pandemic. We are running less than a half of our total numbers at classes to ensure that each one is extremely well managed.
Reduced group sizes:Children will be allocated their group on the first class and they will remain with this group for the duration of course with the same course leader. Groups will not inter-mix with other groups. No exceptions are permitted.
- Parents are expected to ensure their child has had a toilet break just before the start of class each day to minimise toilet breaks.
- If a child needs to use the toilet during class the can do so, but must wash their hands before entering back into the classroom.
Guidelines: We will be following all guidelines advised by NPHET and published by the Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) and the HSE that are in place at time of camp.
Hand Hygiene and Sanitisation: We will provide a hand sanitizing station which children/staff will have easy access to. We will request that everyone also bring their own supply of hygiene products including hand sanitizer for their own personal use.
Parental Access: Parents/guardians are not permitted to enter the class venue unannounced at any time during the class. If they must return to the class, they must first phone our office to arrange this. 01 8956806
Personal Belongings: We will require all personal belongings to be labelled.
Any parent, child or staff member who is displaying symptoms of Covid-19 prior to camp or outside of camp hours should not attend Project Fashion