Terms & Conditions
Please note Project Fashion requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with Project Fashion.
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY – CLASSES/COURSES
- Seats in our classes are based on availability and do require registration as well as a non-refundable deposit of €30. This deposit is non-refundable and reserves the class for your child.
- Should you miss a class due to sickness or for any other reason, class term fee cannot be reduced; you are eligible to take this missed class in one of our other venues, within the current term.
- Should Project Fashion cancel a class a refund will be made in full within 10 business days, however, a refund will not be issued for any classes cancelled due to extreme weather conditions beyond our control.
- Your child’s registration can be transferred to another class time or day with one week notice (based on availability). Transfer must be of equal value.
- Should you need to cancel your registration for any reason one week prior to the start date of the class Project Fashion will process a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) within 10 business days.
- Deposits/payment cannot be transferred to another student.
- Balance MUST be paid at the start of term.
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY – CAMPS
- Seats in our camps are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of €30. This deposit is non-refundable and reserves a seat in camp for your child.
- Should Project Fashion cancel camp a refund will be made in full within 10 business days.
- Cancellation & Refunds (Camp only)
* Should you need to cancel your child’s registration for any reason one month prior to the start date of camp Project Fashion will process a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) within 10 business days.
* 15-30 days until the session start date, 50% refund
* 2 weeks prior to start of camp session, 25% refund
4. Your child’s registration can be transferred to another class time or day with three weeks notice (based on availability). Transfer must be of equal value. Deposits/payment cannot be transferred to another student.
5. Balance is due on the first day of camp.
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY – BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- All parties require a non-refundable €30 deposit to reserve the date. The balance is due the day of your child’s party. Birthday party cancellations will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- We require three weeks advance notice for any date or time changes. Project Fashion will do our best to accommodate your requested date based on availability provided your new date is within three months of the original date.
- Our birthday party prices are per child. We will contact you 48 hrs prior to your child’s party to get a final guest count; this is the number we will use when determining your balance. You will be charged for any extra guests who may not have rsvp’d.
We may collect the following information:
* Your name
* Student’s first name and age
* Contact information including phone and email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to complete reservations for our services, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will never sell your information.