With guidance from real Fashion Designers, students will be taught how to produce a beautiful SUMMER PLAYSUIT.
Introducing the Young Designers to a domestic sewing machine, learning essential sewing techniques, guidance will be given to them through mood boards, fashion drawing, pattern cutting, machine and hand sewing.
The grand finale! All the students will be able to proudly showcase their work on the final day in front of their parents and guests in a thrilling fashion show!
INSPIRATION: P O P A R T
Pop art is an art movement that emerged in the United Kingdom and the United States during the mid- to late-1950s. The movement presented a challenge to traditions of fine art by including imagery from popular and mass culture, such as advertising, comic books and mundane cultural objects.
Woven (non-stretch) fabrics. Cotton and linen
Embellishments, patches, studs, fringing and other accessories will be supplied. All you need is 1.50 meter of fabric (widths 150cm)
There is no experience necessary for this camp.
9.30am – 1.30pm daily.
2nd sibling discount 10%
Age 7 – 15 yrs. For boys and girls. (Boys will produce shorts & T)
Please note: All our students at Project Fashion receive a 15% discount with Home Focus @ Hickeys
WHERE & WHEN
WEEK 1 1st July - 5th July
- CASTLEKNOCK – Community Centre
- DROGHEDA – The Barbican
- LIMERICK – UL
WEEK 2 8th July - 12th July
- MALAHIDE – Pastoral Centre
- CLONTARF – St Gabriel’s Parish Centre
- GREYSTONES – Charlesland Comm Centre
- GALWAY – Salthill Knocknacarra GAA Club
WEEK 3 15th July - 19th July
- SANTRY – Resource Centre
- WICKLOW – De La Salle Pastoral Centre
- KNOCKLYON – Community Centre
- LEIXLIP – Youth & Community Centre
- GALWAY – Loughrea Youth Theatre
WEEK 4 22nd July - 26th July
- NAVAN- Claremont Stadium
- DUNDRUM – Taney Parish Centre
- GALWAY – Oranmore Community Centre
WEEK 5 29th July - 2nd August
- NAAS – McAuley Place Community Centre
- BALLSBRIDGE – St Conleth’s College
WEEK 6 6th August - 10th August (Tues - Sat)
- MULLINGAR – Arts Centre
- DONABATE – Community Centre
WEEK 7 12th August - 16th August
- TALLAGHT – Rua Red
- DUNDALK – Blackrock Community Centre
- ATHLONE – Athlone Institute of Technology
- SWORDS – Pavilions Shopping Centre
WEEK 8 19th August - 23rd August
- SUTTON & BAYSIDE – Community Centre
- SKERRIES – Rugby Club
- NEWBRIDGE – Educate Together NS
- DUN LAOGHAIRE – Mounttown Comm Facility
- ASHBOURNE – Parish Hall