When & Where
Perfect for the Fashion obsessed!
THE BRIEF: Design and make Neptune Culottes & an inter-galactic box vest OR a lickety split bag.
INSPIRATION: Taking inspiration from a futuristic theme, students will explore the elements of SPACE. Think metallics, reflective, iridescent, liquid satins, glitters and sequins. Its going to be Cosmic!
Project Fashion Summer Camp is a week-long camp, running from Monday to Friday from 9.30am-1.30pm every week of the Summer in different locations. The camp focuses on the process of Fashion Design, from creative thinking, fashion illustration, sewing machine training and garment construction.
We will supply the embellishments which will transform their look into their final couture in orbit showpiece
The countdown to LAUNCH their final creation on the runway will be on the last day of camp. Support from parents, siblings, friends, Grannies & Grandads, neighbours and anyone you know will be very welcome!! You will be OVER THE MOON!!
There is no experience necessary for this camp as we will teach the children all they need to know.
2nd siblings discount.
Age 7 – 15 yrs.
Fabric not included. Students must bring in fabric for the first day of camp which relates to the future. They will need 2 meters of fabric with at least 112 cm’s in width for the pants. The vest/bag: 1 meter
Please note: For childen that are a larger size, bring 2.5 metres for the Cullottes.
PROJECT FASHION CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT WITH HOME FOCUS AT HICKEYS
A fashion magazine must be brought in on the first day, which we will use for mood boards.
Students must bring in a packed lunch daily. Please note: NO NUTS allowed.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
1. You can pay in full online.
2. You can pay a deposit of €30 to secure your place – You can still book through the online system to register your child, we will contact you with iban details to pay the €30 once registered. Cash & Cheque’s are also acceptable. The balance can be paid then on the first day of camp. If you have not received confirmation, always check your junk folder.
Please contact us for any further questions.
- 3rd July – 7th July
- CASTLEKNOCK – Community Centre
- 10th July – 14th July
- DROGHEDA – The Barbican
- TERENURE – St Joseph’s Parish Centre
- 17th July – 21st July
- MALAHIDE – St Sylvester’s Parish Centre
- TALLAGHT – Rua Red
- 24th July – 28th July
- DUNDALK – Reedemer Centre
- LEIXLIP – Amenities Sports Centre
- 31st July – 4th August
- SKERRIES – Rugby Club
- CLONTARF – St Gabriel’s Parish Centre
- MULLINGAR – Arts Centre
- 8th August – 12th August
- SANTRY – Resource Centre
- DONABATE – Community Centre
- ARDEE – Dee Hub
- 14th August – 18th August
- KNOCKLYON – Community Centre
- NAVAN – Claremont Stadium
- 21st August – 25th August
- SUTTON & BAYSIDE – Community Centre
- GLENAGEARY – Mounttown Community Centre
- ASHBOURNE – Parish Hall
PROJECT FASHION have 3 prizes to give away with thanks to Home Focus at Hickeys!
Book a place in one of our FASHION DESIGN Summer camp’s by July 1st and be in with chance to win!!
1st Prize – A BROTHER SEWING MACHINE
2nd Prize – A €50 VOUCHER FOR HOME FOCUS AT HICKEYS.
3rd Prize – SEWING BOX filled with Essentials