Project Fashion Jobs
ROLE: Tutor Assistant
Job Type: Part-time
Project Fashion is expanding and looking for individuals with a keen interest in fashion and design. We are looking for Fashion tutors for our weekly workshop and seasonal camps running at our Navan venue, Teaching children, aged between 7 to 15
Running weekly workshops teaching fashion and design to young students aged from 7yrs upward. Assistant tutors will be trained up with a view to taking control as Head Tutor to run their own classes.
Seasonal camps will be run during the school holidays.
The successful candidates will possess the following skill set:
- Sewing skills essential
- Good communicator with customers, staff and management.
- Flexible with their time
- A mature individual who can work on their own initiative
- Works well within a team
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Well groomed
- Loves to work with children
- sewing: 1 year (Required)
- Ashbourne Parish Hall, Co. Meath
Tuesdays from 3pm- – 5.30pm
- Mullingar Arts Centre, Co. Westmeath
Tuesdays from 3.30pm- – 6pm
- Driving license (Preferred)
All applicant will be Garda vetted